Friday, April 29, 2005

Wipee Ass

Shitty, rainy, overcast Friday + lots and lots of work to do = no motivation and a short post. I should be looking forward to the KU vs. KSU baseball game that we got free tickets to, but the weather doesn’t look promising. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE watching guys in tight pants run around slapping each other on the ass, but not when I am soaked to the bone.

On a funny note: my four year old called me a “wipee-ass” yesterday. It took me a minute to figure out that she meant ‘ass-wipe’, and then I started cracking up. Then, while making cupcakes, my one year old climbed up on a chair when I was out of the room, grabbed an unfrosted cupcake, slid off the chair and ran out of the room with a huge smile on her face. Again, I had to laugh and call her my most favorite term of endearment: "you little shit!"

You know, I’m really going to start paying for my laid-back approach to parenting much sooner than I thought.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kids+cussing= THE DEVIL!!!




(just kidding!!)


welcome back...

Stephanie said...

Nice. Very nice. Soon you'll be teacher her that I love you means flipping people off...oh wait...

Funny stuff.