Sunday, May 15, 2005

Another Entry in the Babybook

Today as my sister was pulling her car out of the driveway, my four year old was walking in front of her car when she honked the horn and startled her. Phoenix's reaction:

"AHHH!!! You scared the FUCK out of me!!!"

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Nice. Did you clean her mouth out with soap or did you just laugh at her?

Oh how I wish she would have done something like that while walking down the aisle at the wedding...would have provided MUCH entertainment!

Sylvia said...

You should be careful what you wish for-I don't think your pastor would have thought it was very funny.

No, I didn't wash her mouth out with soap-and yes, I did laugh out loud. Then I told her that we don't say those kind of words and she replied: "But mom, she scared the FREAK out me!" As if that word sounds much better coming out of her mouth.