Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Crazy



Why am I sitting here staring at my computer when I should be getting ready to go to work, finding the swim suit for Phoenix's swim lessons, and gathering the loads of personal paperwork I need to go get copies of? Maybe because it is much less stressful sitting here eating Queso at 7:30 in the morning while getting caught up on all the blogs and emails and ongoings in my friends' lives and for once not worrying about 8:00 rolling around, or why my house isn't perfectly clean or how I'm going to pay the rest of my 2006 taxes..........or why I started posting again, only to drop short after two in a row!

Anyway, until I get a bit more time, I thought I'd post a picture from my brother's wedding last month. I always love looking at other people's pictures! Ciao~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Queso = GOOD

Taxes = BAD (I hope to file soon)

New posts on your blog = REAL GOOD


Take your time on new posts, I'm sure we'll all still be here. Hope the Capital City is treating you well these days!!! Things are pretty crazy in Tejas with an 18 month old and a 5 month old. Between work and changing diapers there ain't much time for relaxing!!!


dave

Stephanie said...

Foxy ladies. Especially Calyn eating the cake.

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain Dave! And it only gets worse, believe it or not.

Anonymous said...

now if steph and joel can hurry up and get that first one out of the way they can join in on all the fun you get with number 2!!!!!!!


haha!