Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Good Day

Today was a good day. I woke up earlier than usual (though not quite as early as I've been striving for) and got the girls up and ready and to school on time, then made it to work before 8 o'clock! This is a BIG deal for me, and started the day off well.

The afternoon drug on, but a trip to the vet for the newest member of the family (Sis, the chihuahua) allowed me to leave a bit early, and then practice was canceled so that freed up the evening for my second job; At Home.

I'll probably post more on this later, but during our conference call tonight I was recognized for doing so well during my first two weeks and having top sales! It made me so happy and for those of you who are interested, please ask!! I would love to share with you how awesome this group of people are and how welcome they make you feel, how easy it is to be a part of, and how much they help you own your own business and bring in money while meeting so many new friends.

I want to call my best friend and beg her to be a part of this with me, but I don't want to sound like I'm soliciting so I'll see if she (or anyone else) takes the bait! Now, if I can just figure out how to make it home from an hour's drive away after a meeting that ends at noon on Saturday and make it back to coach Calyn's soccer game at 1:00, get Phoenix from her 10:00 soccer scrimmage to her 12:00 softball double header and see some of Jordan's football game I'll be set!!

No comments: